VAT Compliance & Fiscal Representation
Operations on the international market are burdened by the need to comply with specific legal regulations. Foreign entrepreneurs who operate in Poland are obliged to register in order to settle VAT. Failure to complete the formalities or improper settlement of this tax is may expose the company to the risk of fines and legal proceedings.
Our VAT reporting department specialises in the abovementioned procedures and ensures the Client’s company stays compliant to Polish VAT regulations.
Scope of our services:
- Analysis of the necessity to register as a VAT taxpayer
- VAT registration
- VAT settlements
- Preparation and filing tax returns,
- keeping and maintaining VAT records
- Support for VAT refunds
- Tax representation
- Opening a bank account in Poland
- De-registration from VAT
- Continuous, ongoing support in the field of VAT Compliance
- Preparation for control activities and representation in case of fiscal control
- JPK support (Single Control File)
Our team of experts will register your company as active VAT taxpayer, guide you through local processes and guarantee tax representation services that will solve VAT problems on your behalf. If you need to pay your tax debt through your local bank account, we can help you set it up. Our experts will also streamline your VAT processes and identify refunds. We are also supporting our clients with tax audits and introducing local standards in bookkeeping. By trusting us, you will ensure transparency and control over constant changing tax legislation.